This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 1 mars 2012

LIVE IN UNITED KINGDOM WEMBLEY 1995 - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. DON-931/932

Double CD du concert radio enregistré au stade de Wembley à Londres le 25 juin 1995. 
  1. Keep The Faith
  2. Blood On Blood
  3. Always
  4. I'd Die For You
  5. Blaze Of Glory
  6. Runaway
  7. Dry County
  8. Lay Your Hands On Me
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  10. Jumpin' Jack Flash
  11. Bad Medicine
  12. Shout
  13. Bed Of Roses
  14. Hey God
  15. These Days
  16. Rockin' All Over The World (avec Little Steven)
  17. I Don't Like Mondays (avec Bob Gerdof)
  18. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  19. Stranger In This Town
  20. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  21. This Ain't A Love Song

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.