This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 1 mars 2012

THOSE DAYS - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. SBC 021

Compilation de morceaux live. Qualité soundboard.

The Great Music Experience, Nara Japon en 1994 :
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. Just Like A Woman
  3. Bed Of Roses
  4. Wanted Dead Or Alive
Live au Covent Garden en 1995 :
  1. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  2. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
Live au TF1 Friday en 1996 :
  1. Mrs Robinson
  2. Keep The Faith
  3. These Days
Live au Most Wanted MTV 1995 :
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
Live aux MTV Européan Awards de 1995 :
  1. Hey God

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.