This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 13 avril 2018

ON THE LOOSE - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. AR3284

Les CD Silver Bootleg de Richie sont vraiment très rare.

Ici il s'agit d'un double CD soundboard du concert 13 juin 1998 au Shibura Hall de Tokyo.

  1.  Made In America
  2. Bad Medicine
  3. Fallen From Graceland
  4. Talk 1
  5. Stranger In This Town
  6. If God Was A Woman
  7. Talk 2
  8. In It For Love
  9. I'll Be There For You
  10. Father Time
  11. Who I Am ?
  12. Bands Intro / The Kookaphonics
  13. Livin' On A Prayer
  14. Hard Times Come Easy
  15. Midnight Rider
  16. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  17. With A Little Help From My Friends
  18. Talk 3
  19. Get Back
  20. Talk 4
  21. All That Really Matters
  22. I Sould Have Know Better
  23. Never Say Goodbye

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.