This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 4 octobre 2018

YOKOHAMA 1996 - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. MC-138


Idem que les précédents, sorti sur le label Monchild Records en septembre 2018.

Concert enregistré au Yokohama Stadium, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan le 19 mai 1996 lors du These Days Tour. Version soundboard.
  1. Intro 
  2. Lay Your Hands On Me
  3. Bad Medicine
  4. Hey God
  5. You Give Love A Bad Name
  6. Runaway
  7. I'll Be There For You
  8. Something To Believe In
  9. Blood On Blood
  10. Wanted Dead Or Alive (acoustic)
  11. I'd Die For You (acoustic)
  12. In These Arms (acoustic)
  13. Something For The Pain
  14. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  16. Keep The Faith
  17. Always
  18. Blaze Of Glory
  19. These Days
  20. My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms
  21. Diamond Ring
  22. Livin' On A Prayer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.