This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

lundi 23 mai 2011

DESTINATION 1997-2007- DVD Silver Bootleg - Réf. JON 07

Ce DVD contient plusieurs concerts ou émissions TV pour une durée totale de 171 minutes.

Live at the Forum, Londres, 12-06-1997
  1. Not Fade Away
  2. Every Words Was A Piece Of My Heart
  3. Queen Of New Orleans
  4. Midnight In Chelsea
  5. Destination Anywhere
  6. Naked
  7. Livin' On A Prayer
  8. Jailbreak
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Acoustic live at MTV Studio 13-08-1997
  1. Destination Anywhere
  2. Every Word Was A Piece Of My Heart
  3. It's Just Me
Live at Domingao Faustao, Rio de Janeiro 12-10-1997
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. Janie Don't Take Your Love To Town
  3. Midnight In Chelsea
  4. Destination Anywhere
  5. Bed Of Roses
Live at Ahoy, Rotterdam MTV Awards
  1. Janie Don't Take Your Love To Town
Bon Jovi live in Puerto Rico 08-06-2007 (audience recording)
  1. Livin' On A Prayre
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Lost Highway
  4. Runuway
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. Its' My Life
  7. (You Want To) Make A Memory
  8. We Got It Goin' On
  9. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  10. Bad Medicine
  11. Any Other Day
  12. Someday I'll be Saturday Night
  13. Hallelujah
  14. Wanted Dead Or Alive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.