This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

samedi 28 mai 2011

AN EVENING WITH BON JOVI - DVD Silver Bootleg - Réf. WOW-226

Provient du laserdisc.
  1. Logo / Introduction
  2. With A Little Help From My Friends
  3. Love For Sale
  4. Lay Your Hands On Me
  5. Blaze Of Glory
  6. Little Bit Of Soul
  7. Brother Louie
  8. Bed Of Roses
  9. Livin' On A Prayer
  10. Fever
  11. We Gotta Get Out Of My Place / It's My Life
  12. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  13. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  14. Bad Medicine
  15. Keep The Faith
  16. Credits / Little Bit Of Soul

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.