This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

samedi 21 mai 2011

LIVE RARITIES - DVD U.K. - Réf. CRP2314


Compilation de titres live joués, pour la plupart, dans des émissions de TV Américaine. Le reste des clips provient du concert des guys à Tokyo en 1988.
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. I'd Die For you
  3. Bed Of Roses
  4. Always
  5. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  6. You Give Love A Bad Name
  7. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  8. Something For the Pain
  9. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  10. I'll Be There For You
  11. Born To Be My Baby
  12. Good Guys Don't Always Weaar White
  13. Wild In The Streets

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.