This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

lundi 13 juin 2011

LIMITED EDITION BOX SET - 7" U.S. - Réf. BX45152

Coffret promo de 8 x 4 tours.
  1. Blood Money
  2. I'll Be There For You
  3. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  4. In These Arms
  5. Lie To Me
  6. Livin' On A Prayer
  7. Miracle
  8. Never Say Goodbye (live acoustic)
  9. One Light Burning
  10. River Of Love
  11. Runaway
  12. Save A Prayer
  13. She Don't Know Me
  14. Something For The Pain
  15. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  16. You Give Love A Bad Name

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.