This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mercredi 5 octobre 2011

HAVE A NICE DAY - CD Album E.U. - Réf. 0602498849729


Edition CD + DVD.
  1. Have A Nice Day
  2. I Want To Be Love
  3. Welcome To Wherever You Are
  4. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  5. Last Man Standing
  6. Bells Of Freedom
  7. Wildflowers
  8. One Last Cigarette
  9. I Am
  10. Complicated
  11. Novocaine
  12. Story Of My Life
  13. Dirty Little Secret (bonus track)
DVD live from Atlantic City 2004
  1. Everyday
  2. Miss Fourth Of July
  3. I Get A Rush
  4. These Arms Are Open All Night
  5. The radio Saved My Life Tonight
  6. BON JOVI EPK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.