This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

lundi 27 février 2012

COME TOGETHER - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. CC 454-56

Coffret triple CD, version soundboard. Livré avec deux livrets. Concert enregistré au Count Basie Theater Red Bank le 31 janvier 1998. A noter la présence de Bruce Springsteen.
  1. Intro
  2. This Time It's For Real
  3. Two hearts
  4. Bad Medicine
  5. Until The Good Is Gone
  6. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
  7. Broken Down Piece Of Man
  8. Hard Time Come Easy
  9. Love's Glory
  10. There Goes My Baby
  11. This Time Baby's Gone
  12. You Give Love A Bad Name
  13. The Promised Land
  14. All I Needed Was You
  15. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  16. Bobby Jean
  17. Blood On Blood
  18. The Fever
  19. I'v Been Working Too Hard
  20. I Don't Want To Go Home
  21. It's Been A Long Time
  22. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  23. Backstreets
  24. Forever
  25. Livin' On A Prayer
  26. Badlands
  27. Played The Fool
  28. Keep The Faith
  29. Born To Run
  30. Rockin' All Over The World
  31. Treat Her Right
  32. Thuder Road

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.