This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

samedi 25 février 2012

FIELDS OF FIRE - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. BJ-001-3

Concert enregistré lors du These Days Japan Tour à Yokohama le 18 mai 1996. Triple CD.
  1. Marching Band Introduction ~ Lay Your Hands On Me
  2. Bad Medicine
  3. Hey God
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. All I Want Is Everything
  6. (It's Hard) Letting You Go
  7. Something To Believe In
  8. Blood On Blood
  9. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  10. I'd Die For you
  11. In These Arms
  12. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  13. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  14. Brown Sugar ~ I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (reprise)
  15. Keep The Faith
  16. Always
  17. These Days
  18. Runaway
  19. Blaze Of Glory
  20. I'll Be There For You
  21. My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms
  22. Diamond Ring
  23. Damned
  24. Livin' On A Prayer
Excellente audience.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.