This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 26 février 2012

LIVE AND FAITHFUL - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. HL-013

Concert radio enregistré à New York en octobre 1992. Il s'agit du concert de MTV.
  1. With A Little Help From My Friends
  2. Love For Sale
  3. Lay Your Hands On Me
  4. Blaze Of Glory
  5. Little Bit Of Soul
  6. Baby What Do You Want Me To Do
  7. Bed Of Roses
  8. Livin' On A Prayer
  9. Fever
  10. It's My Life ~ We Got To Get Out Of This Place
  11. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  12. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  13. Bad Medicine
  14. Keep The Faith

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.