This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 26 février 2012

R'N'R IS IN MY HEART - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. KRCR-24

Concert de Jon en solo lors de son passage à Londres en 1997. Version soundboard.
  1. Fade Away
  2. Every Word Was A Piece Of My Heart
  3. Quuen Of New Orleans
  4. Midnight In Chelsea
  5. Destination Anywhere
  6. Livin' On A Prayer (acoustic)
  7. Naked
  8. Jailbreak
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Bonus tracks :
  1. With A Little Help From My Friends (live à Cleveland Stadium le 2 septembre 1995)
  2. It's My Life (live à Cleveland Stadium le 2 septembre 1995)
  3. Image / Give Peace A Chance (live à Cleveland Stadium le 2 septembre 1995)
  4. Bed Of Roses (version Espagnole)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.