This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 28 février 2012

ZURICH NIGHT 2000 - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. ????

Double CD soundboard enregistré à Zurich au Letzigrund Stadium le 30 août 2000. Le CD est complété par des titres non inclus sur l'album Crush et extraits des faces B des singles.
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
  4. Say It Isn't So
  5. One Wild Night
  6. Born To Be My Baby
  7. It's My Life
  8. Runaway
  9. Bed Of Roses
  10. Two Story Town
  11. Just Older
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me
  13. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  14. Bad Medicine
  15. Keep The Faith
Bonus tracks :
  1. Hush
  2. You Can't Lose At Love
  3. Temptation
  4. I Don't Want To Live Forever
  5. Ain't No Cure For Love
  6. Stay
  7. Ordinary People
  8. Welcome To The Good Time
  9. Real Life (radio mix)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.