This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 25 mars 2012

ROLL YOUR TAPE - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. RHP 012A/B

Double CD soundboard. Il est indiqué que ce concert a été enregistré à Lahr au SWF3 Festival le 18 juin 1995. En fait, il s'agit plus surement du concert de Breme. Trois titres en bonus (audience) viennent clôturer ce double CD.
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. Keep The Faith
  5. Blood On Blood
  6. Always
  7. I'd Die For You
  8. Blaze Of Glory
  9. Dry County
  10. Lay Your Hands On Me
  11. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead ~ Jumpin' Jack Flash
  12. Bad Medicine ~ Shout
  13. Rockin' All Over The World
  14. This Ain't A Love Song
  15. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  16. With A Little Help From My Friends
  17. Acoustic Solo
  18. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  19. Runaway
  20. I'll Be There For You
Bonus tracks (audience) :
  1. Help
  2. Get Back
  3. Helter Skelter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.