This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 1 novembre 2012

CLASSIC AIRWAVES - CD Album U.K. - Réf. SMC-2484

Compilation de prestations TV live. Trois bonus en vidéos.
  1. Livin' On A Prayer (acoustic live)
  2. Wanted Dead Or Alive (acoustic live)
  3. I'd Die For You (live)
  4. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (TV show live)
  5. You Give Love A Bad Name (live)
  6. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (TV show live)
  7. I'll Be There For You (live)
  8. Always (TV show live)
  9. Bed Of Roses (TV show live)
  10. Born To Be My Baby (live)
  11. Good Guys Don't Always Wear White (TV show live)
  12. Wild In The Streets (live)
  13. Something For The Pain (TV show live)
Bonus videos enhanced
  1. Wanted Dead Or Alive (acoustic live)
  2. Always (TV show live)
  3. Something For The Pain (TV show live) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.