This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 25 janvier 2013

THE CRUSH TOUR - K7 Vidéo E.U. - Réf. 053 331-3

Concert enregistré le 30 août 2000 au Letzigrund Stadium de Zurich.
  1. Intro
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars
  5. Say It Isn't So
  6. It's My Life
  7. Bed Of Roses
  8. Just Older
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  10. Bad Medicine
  11. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  12. I'll Be There For You
  13. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  14. Keep The Faith Crédits

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.