This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 9 avril 2013

AN EVENING WITH BON JOVI - K7 Vidéo Française - Réf. 086 514-3

Fabriquée en Angleterre pour le marché français.
  1. With A Little Help From My Friends
  2. Love For Sale
  3. Lay Your Hands On Me
  4. Blaze Of Glory
  5. Little Bit Of Soul
  6. Brother Louie
  7. Bed Of Roses
  8. Living On A Prayer
  9. Fever
  10. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
  11. It's My Life
  12. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  13. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  14. Bad Medicine
  15. Keep The Faith

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.