This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 16 juin 2013

CLEVELAND ROCKS - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. SCORPIO 38

Digipack dépliable en 3 parties avec 3 CD regroupant l'intégralité du concert de Cleveland au Quicken Loans Arena le 9 mars 2013. Qualité soundboard.
  1. Intro
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Raise Your Hands
  4. Lost Highway
  5. Because We Can
  6. That's What The Water Made Me
  7. It's My Life
  8. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  9. What About Now
  10. Work For The Working Man
  11. We Got It Going On
  12. Keep The Faith
  13. Amen
  14. Bed Of Roses
  15. I'll Be There For You
  16. Runaway
  17. We Weren't Born To Follow
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  19. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  20. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  21. Bad Medicine
  22. (You Want To) Make A Memory
  23. In These Arms
  24. Born To Be My Baby
  25. Have A Nice Day
  26. Livin' On A Prayer
  27. I Love This Town 
  28. Always



1 commentaire:

  1. je viens de recevoir en cadeau ce super concert! le digipack est magnifique et le son extra!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.