This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 3 octobre 2013

ROCK IN RIO 2013 - Blu-Ray Bootleg Silver Allemand - Réf. ????

Tiré du concert TV HD du 20 septembre 2013.
  1. That's What The Water Made Me
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Raise Your Hands
  4. Runaway
  5. Lost Highway
  6. Whole Lot Of Leavin'
  7. It's My Life
  8. Because We Can
  9. What About Now
  10. We Got It Goin' On
  11. Keep The Faith
  12. (You Want To) Make A Memory
  13. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
  14. We Weren't Born To Follow
  15. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  16. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  17. Bad Medicine
  18. Shout
  19. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  20. Have A Nice Day
  21. Livin' On A Prayer
  22. Always

2 commentaires:

  1. Fantastic website. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thanks to your effort!

    Feel free to visit my website - how do you take garcinia cambogia extract

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You made some good points there. I checked on the internet for more info about the
    issue and found most individuals will go along with your
    views on this website.

    Take a look at my site garcinia cambogia dosage

    RépondreSupprimer

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.