This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mercredi 15 octobre 2014

I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD TOUR - Ticket de Concert


Ticket du concert à Prague le 4 septembre 1993.

Set list du concert :
  1.  I Believe
  2. Wild In The Streets
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Born To Be My Baby
  5. Can't Help Falling In Love
  6. Bes Of Roses
  7. Keep The faith
  8. Blaze Of glory
  9. Lay Your Hands On Me
  10. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  11. Jumpin' Jack Flash
  12. Blood On Blood
  13. Rock Some More
  14. Bad Medicine
  15. Shout
  16. Help
  17. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  18. Livin' On A Prayer




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.