This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 24 juillet 2016

HAVE A NICE DAY - CD Album Russe - Réf. 5154749

Version Russe de l'album avec un bonus track.
  1. Have A Nice Day
  2. I Wanna Be Loved
  3. Welcome To Wherever You Are
  4. Who Says You Can't Go Home ?
  5. Last Man Standing
  6. Bells Of Freedom
  7. Wildflowers
  8. Last Cigarette
  9. I Am
  10. Complicated
  11. Novocaine
  12. Story Of My Life
  13. Dirty Little Secret
  14. Unbreakable
  15. These Open Arms
  16. Keep The Faith (Special House Remix)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.