This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 11 octobre 2016

UNDISCOVERED SOUL IN OSAKA - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. ZODIAC 199

Double CD Silver sorti en octobre 2016 au Japon sur le label ZODIAC. Il s'agit du concert de Richie au Kouseinenkin Kaikan d'Osaka le 15 juin 1998. Excellent concert audience.
  1. Introduction
  2. Made In America
  3. If Gods Was A Woamn
  4. Stranger In This Town
  5. Fallen From graceland
  6. Bad Medicine
  7. I'll Be There For You
  8. In It For Love
  9. Undiscovered Soul
  10. Who I Am
  11. I Should Have Know Better
  12. Hard Times Come Easy
  13. Midnight Rider / Wanted Dead Or Alive
  14. The Answer
  15. With A Little Help From My Friends
  16. I Shot The SHeriff
  17. Livin' On A Prayer
  18. Get Back

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.