This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 3 novembre 2017

2004 LIVE IN ATLANTIC CITY - DVD Bootleg Silver Allemand - Réf. 0803

Cette box regroupe un CD audio et un DVD.

Le CD audio est studio et correspond au Power Studio de Jon en solo. Le DVD est le concert du groupe à Atlantic City en 2004.

CD audio :
  1. Who Said It Would Last Forever
  2. Open Your Heart
  3. Stringin' A Line
  4. Don't Leave Me Tonight
  5. More Than We Bargained For
  6. For You
  7. Hollywood Dreams
  8. All Talk, No Action
  9. Don't Keep Me Wondering
  10. Head Over Heels
  11. No One Does It Like You
  12. What You Want
  13. Don't You Believe Him
  14. Talkin' In Your Sleep
DVD live :
  1. Why Aren't You Dead ?
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. The Radio Saved My Life Tonight
  4. Born  To Be My Baby
  5. Open All Night
  6. Everyday
  7. Miss Fourth Of July
  8. It's My Life
  9. I'll Be There For You (Richie au chant)
  10. Love Ain't Nothing But A Four Letter Word
  11. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  12. Only In My Dreams (Tico au chant)
  13. I Get A Rush
  14.  I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. Bad Medicine / Shout
  16. These Arms Open All Night
  17. Livin' On A Prayer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.