This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 27 mai 2018

FOREVER AND A DAY - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. RTT 026

Rare CD Silver Bootleg du concert radio enregistré le 27 mai 1995 à Breme en Allemagne. Cette version est un CD simple qui regroupe seulement une partie du concert.
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Keep The Faith
  4. Always
  5. I'd Die For You
  6. Blaze Of Glory
  7. Lay Your Hands On Me
  8. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead ~ Jumpin' Jack Flash
  9. Bad Medicine
  10. With A Little Help From My Friends

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.