This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 4 juillet 2019

THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE TOUR 2019 - Ticket de Concert


Tickets du concert de Düsseldorf du 3 juillet 2019. Avec Def Leppard en première partie. J'ai les deux version du ticket, avec ou sans graphisme.

Set list du concert :
  1. This House Is Not For Sale
  2. Raise Your Hands
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Born  To Be My Baby
  5. Whole Lof Of Leavin'
  6. Lost Highway
  7. Runaway
  8. We Weren't Born To Follow
  9. Have A Nice Day
  10. Keep The Faith
  11. Amen
  12. Bed Of Roses
  13. Blood On Blood
  14. It's My Life
  15. We Don't Run
  16. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  17. Lay Your Hands On Me
  18. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
  19. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  20. Bad Medicine
  21. I'll Be There For You
  22. Livin' On A Prayer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.