This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mercredi 5 juin 2024

COUNTDOWN NYE 1988/89 - CD Silver Bootleg - Ré. VSCD4640


CD Silver Bootleg Japonais sorti le 27 mai 2024 sur le label Strait Music.

Il s'agit du concert radio enregistré dans la nuit du 31 décembre 1988 au 1er janvier 1989 au Tokyo Dome de Tokyo.

  1. Lay Your Hands On Me
  2. I'd Die For You
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Tkyo Road
  6. Born To Be My Baby
  7. I'll Be There For You
  8. Blood On Blood
  9. Livin' On A Prayer
  10. Ride Cowboy Ride
  11. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  12. Bad Medicine
  13. All Ovr Now (with all bands)

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.