This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

lundi 30 mai 2011

NFL COUNTDOWN TO KICK OFF - DVD Silver Bottleg - Réf. WOW-040

Concert TV de Time Square du 05-09-2002 en plusieurs versions.

US TV VERSION
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Born To Be My Baby
  4. Everyday
  5. Just Older
  6. Bounce
  7. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Shout
  8. America The Beautiful
JAPANESE TV VERSION
  1. It's My Life
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Everyday
  5. Undivided
  6. America The Beautiful
BONUS
  1. Everyday (Late Show)
  2. Jon et Richie interview (With Conan O'Brien)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.