This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

samedi 22 octobre 2011

THE ESSENTIAL - CD Album Chinois - Réf. DSD-20586


Double CD compilation en HDCD,  présenté dans un foureau se dépliant en 4 parties.
  1. Undivided
  2. It's My Life
  3. Hey God
  4. Keep The Faith
  5. I Want you
  6. In These Arms
  7. Bed Of Roses
  8. Always
  9. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  10. If I Was Your Mother
  11. I Believe
  12. Fear
  13. In And Out Of Love
  14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. This Ain't A Love Song
  16. Lay Your Hands On Me
  17. Bad Medicine
  18. I'll Be There For you
  19. You Give Love A Bad Name
  20. Livin' On A Prayer
  21. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  22. Never Say Goodbye
  23. Billy Get Your Guns
  24. Miracle
  25. Blaze Of  Glory
  26. Santa Fe
  27. Never Say Die
  28. Let It Rock
  29. Bang A Drum
  30. Social Disease

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.