This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mercredi 2 novembre 2011

CROSSROAD THE VIDEOS - DVD Japonais - Réf. POBS-1001

DVD présenté comme un CD audio.
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. Keep The Faith
  3. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  4. Lay Your Hands On Me
  5. You Give Love A Bad Name
  6. Bed Of Roses
  7. Blaze Of Glory
  8. In These Arms
  9. Bad Medicine
  10. I'll Be There For You
  11. Dry County
  12. Living In Sin
  13. Miracle
  14. I Believe
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  16. Always

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.