This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 1 novembre 2011

HAVE A NICE DAY - CD Album E.U. - Réf. 00602527367200

Réédition Européenne de 2010 en boitier cristal, incluant un petit livret et un tour pass de 2005-2006. Contient 4 titres live en bonus, plus 1 a télécharger sur Internet.
  1. Have A Nice Day
  2. I Want To Be Loved
  3. Welcome To Wherever You Are
  4. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  5. Last Man Standing
  6. Bells Of Freedom
  7. Wildflower
  8. Last Cigarette
  9. I Am
  10. Complicated
  11. Novocaine
  12. Story Of My Life
  13. Who Says You Can't Go Home (duo avec Jennifer Nettles des Sugarland)
  14. Have A Nice Day (live)
  15. Last Man Standing (live)
  16. Story Of My Life (live)
  17. Who Says You Can't Go Home (live duo avec Jennifer Nettles des Sugarland)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.