This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 1 novembre 2011

IT'S MY LIFE - DVD Silver Bootleg - Réf. SHOW009-9

Concert TV enregistré au Borgata Hotel, Atlantic City le 21-11-2004.
  1. Why Aren't You Dead
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. The Radio Saved My Life Tonight
  4. Born To Be My Baby
  5. Open All Night
  6. Everyday
  7. Miss Fourth Of July
  8. It's My Life
  9. I'll Be There For You (Sambora au chant)
  10. Love Ain't Nothings But A Four Letter Word
  11. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  12. Only In My Dreams (Tico au chant et Jon à la batterie)
  13. I Get A Rush
  14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. Bad Medicine
  16. Shout
  17. These Arms Are Open All Night
  18. Garageland
  19. Livin' On A Prayer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.