This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 3 novembre 2011

VIDEO-GRAPHY PART 2 - DVD Silver Bootleg - 55850-6990-3

Compilation de clips.
  1. Blaze Of Glory
  2. Miracle
  3. Dyin' Ain't Much Of A Living
  4. Ballad Of Youth
  5. Keep The Faith
  6. Bed Of Roses
  7. In These Arms
  8. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  9. If I Was Your Mother
  10. I Believe
  11. Dry County
  12. Always
  13. These Days
  14. Midnight In Chelsea
  15. It's My Life
  16. Say It Isn't So
  17. Everyday
  18. I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.