This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 20 décembre 2011

TOKYO ROAD - CD Album Japonais - Réf. UICL-9001

Compilation sortie en 2001 uniquement sur le marché Japonais. Cette édition limitée est accompagnée d'un CD bonus 3" incluant 4 titres live.
  1. One Wild Night 2001
  2. Bad Medicine
  3. Livin' On A Prayer
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Keep The Faith
  6. It's My Life
  7. Blood On Blood
  8. Born To Be My Baby
  9. Tokyo Road
  10. Hey God
  11. Just Older
  12. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  13. Runaway
  14. Wild In The Streets
  15. Next 100 Years
CD Bonus 3"
  1. Tokyo Road (live)
  2. Not Fade Away (live from Jon solo tour)
  3. Next 100 Years
  4. Father Time (live from Richie solo tour) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.