This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 6 mars 2012

THE RETURN OF THE JERSEY BOY - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. WOT-1009

Concert soundboard enregistré aux MTV Studios ne New York le 29 octobre 1992. Inclus également trois titres enregistrés au Hard Rock Café de New York le 28 octobre 1992.
Hard Rock Café :
  1. Love For Sale
  2. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  3. Livin' On A Prayer
MTV Studios :
  1. With A Little Help From My Friends
  2. Lay Your Hands On Me 
  3. Blaze Of Glory
  4. Little Bit Of Soul
  5. Bed Of Roses
  6. Fever
  7. We Got To Get Out Of This Place
  8. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  10. Bad Medicine
  11. Keep The Faith 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.