This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 2 octobre 2014

HAVE A NICE DAY STADIUM TOUR - Ticket de Concert


Ticket du concert au Milton Keynes du 10 juin 2006 avec son flyer.

Set list du concert :
  1. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (With Jumpin' Jack Flash)
  2. The Boys Are Back in Town (Thin Lizzy cover) (First time since 2000)
  3. In These Arms (David Bryan on lead vocals)
  4. I'll Be There for You (Richie Sambora on lead vocals)
  5. Bad Medicine (With I Feel Good snippet)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.