This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 31 mai 2019

THESE DAYS TOUR - Ticket de Concert

Ticket du concert à Lahr, Allemagne le 18 juin 1995 lors du These Days European Tour.

Set list du concert :
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. Keep The Faith
  5. Blood On Blood
  6. Stranher In This Town (chanté par Richie)
  7. I'd Die For You
  8. Blaze Of Glory
  9. I Believe
  10. Good Guys Don't Always Wear White
  11. Walk Away Renee
  12. Runaway
  13. Dry County
  14. Lay Your Hands On Me
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  16. Bad Medicine
  17. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  18. Rockin' All Over The World
  19. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  20. This Ain't A Love Song

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.