This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

lundi 5 juillet 2021

AN EVENING WITH BON JOVI - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. WKM2CD023



 

Double CD picture disc sorti début juillet 2021. Il s'agit du concert du groupe lors du "An Evening With Bon Jovi" de MTV enregistré au Kaufman Astoria Studios de New York le 24 octobre 1992.

Concernant la set list, elle est bien plus complète que le concert diffusé à l'époque à la télévision ou celle de la video officielle.

 

  1. With A Little Help From My Friends
  2. Love For Sale
  3. lay Your Hands On Me
  4. Blaze Of Glory
  5. You Give Love A Bad Name
  6. I'll Be There For You
  7. Baby What You Want Me To Do ?
  8. Bed Of Roses
  9. Lawyers, Guns And Money
  10. Livin' On A Prayer
  11. Blood On Blood
  12. Brother Louie
  13. It's My Life / We're Gotta Get Out Of This Place
  14. Fever
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  16. Fields Of Fire
  17. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  18. Heartbreak Hotel / Good lovin' / Bad Medicine / Gloria
  19. Baby What You Want Me To Do ?.
  20. Keep The Faith

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.