This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 24 août 2021

THE RADIO BROADCAST ARCHIVES - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. LM 9600


Box regroupant 3 concerts soundboard sur 6 CD picture disc. Le coffret se déplie en 6 parties.

CD 1 et 2 regroupent le concert de Largo le 24 juillet 1987.

  1. Pink Flamingos
  2. Raise Your Hands
  3. I'd Die For You
  4. Tokyo Road
  5. You Give Love A Bad Name
  6. Wild In The Streets
  7. Twist & Shout
  8. Never Say Goodbye
  9. Livin' On A Prayer
  10. Let It Rock
  11. Guitar Solo
  12. Drums Solo
  13. In And Out Of Love
  14. Runaway
  15. Acoustic Guitar Intro
  16. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  17. Drift Away
  18. We're An American Band

CD 3 et 4 sont dédiés au concert de Séoul le 10 mai 1995.

  1. Intro
  2. You Give Love A Bad Name
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. Keep The Faith
  5. I'd Die For You
  6. Diamond Ring
  7. Bed Of Roses
  8. Stanger In This Town
  9. Blaze Of Glory
  10. Dry County
  11. Blood On Blood
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me
  13. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead ~ Jumpin' Jack Flash ~ Glory Days
  14. Bad Medicine ~ Shout
  15. Always
  16. Livin' On A Prayer
  17. Guitar Solo (acoustic)
  18. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  19. Rockin' All Over The World
  20. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

CD 5 est une partie du concert au Zepp de Tokyo le 11 septembre 2002.

  1. Hook Me Up
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Everyday
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. Just Older
  7. Undivided
  8. Bounce
  9. The Distance
  10. Wanted Dead Or Alive

CD 6, le fameux concert du Tokyo Dome le 31 décembre 1988.

  1. Lay Your Hands On Me
  2. I'd Die For You
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. I'll Be There For You
  7. Blood On Blood
  8. Livin' On A Prayer
  9. Ride Cowboy Ride
  10. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  11. Bad Medicine
  12. It's All Over Now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.