This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 9 mars 2023

KEEP THE FAITH TOUR - Ticket de Concert

Ticket de concert du 7 avril 1993 à la Halle Tony Garnier de Lyon.

Set list du concert :

  1. Wild in The Streets
  2. I'd Die For You
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. I Believe
  5. Fear
  6. Keep The Faith
  7. Blood Money
  8. Blaze Of Glory
  9. Runaway
  10. Lay Your Hands On Me
  11. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  12. Badlands
  13. Blood On Blood
  14. Bad Medicine
  15. Shout
  16. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  17. Livin' On A Prayer

 L'une des rares fois où le groupe a joué Fear en live.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.