This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 2 février 2024

KEEP THE FAITH TOUR - Ticket de Concert

Ticket du concert donné à Barcelone en espagne le 30 avril 1993 au Paula saint Jordi.

Set-list du concert :

  1. I Believe
  2. Wild In The Streets
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Born To Be My Baby
  5. Can't Help Falling In Love
  6. Bed of Roses
  7. Keep The faith
  8. I'd Die For You
  9. Fear
  10. Blaze Of Glory
  11. Dry County
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me
  13. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  14. In These Arms
  15. Blood On Blood
  16. Bad Medicine
  17. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  18. Livin' On A Prayer

Contient le titre Fear qui n'a jamais était beaucoup joué en live.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.