This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 15 août 2024

LIVE IN RIO 1990 - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. IACD-11394/5






Sortie en juillet 2024 sur un label Japonais, il fait partie de la série Alive The Live.

Concert soundboard enregistré le 26 janvier 1990 au Praça Da Apoteose de Rio de Janeiro, Brésil.

  1. Lay Your Hands On Me
  2. I'd Die For You
  3. Wild In The Streets
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Fever
  6. Born To Be My baby
  7. Let It Rock
  8. I'll Be There For You
  9. Blood On Blood
  10. Livin' On A Prayer
  11. Tokyo Road
  12. Runaway
  13. Never Say Goodbye (acoustic)
  14. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  15. Bad Medicine
     

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.