This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mercredi 25 mai 2011

BON JOVI AT YOKOHAMA STADIUM - DVD Silver Bootleg - Réf. WT 9914

Concert TV enregistré au Yokohama Stadium le 19-05-1996
  1. You Give Love A Bad Name
  2. Runuway
  3. I'll Be There For You
  4. Something To Believe In
  5. Wanted Dead Or Alive (acoustic)
  6. I'd Die For You (acoustic)
  7. In These Arms (acoustic)
  8. Something For The Pain
  9. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  10. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Brown Sugar
  11. Keep The Faith
  12. Always
  13. Blaze Of Glory
  14. These Days
  15. My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms
  16. Diamond Ring
  17. Damned
  18. Livin' On A Prayer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.