This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mercredi 25 mai 2011

ROCK IN RIO - DVD Silver Bootleg - Réf. WOW-395

Concert TV enregistré lors du Rock In Rio, Madrid le 31-05-2008.
  1. Festival Intro
  2. Born To Be My Baby
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Raise Your Hands
  5. Runaway
  6. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Mercy / Start Me Up
  7. Whole Lot Of Leavin'
  8. In These Arms
  9. Always
  10. We Got It Goin' On
  11. It's My Life
  12. Keep The Faith
  13. I'll Be There For you
  14. Blaze Of Glory
  15. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  16. Have A Nice Day
  17. Bad Medicine / Shout
  18. Livin' On A Prayer
  19. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  20. Wanted Dead Or Alive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.