This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 26 février 2012

IN THESE ARMS ALIVE - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. AD 1008 A/B

Double CD soundboard enregistré à Zurich, Suisse le 28 août 1993.
  1. You Give Love A Bad Name
  2. Born To Be My Baby
  3. Can't Help falling In Love ~ Bed Of Roses
  4. Keep The Faith
  5. I'd Die For You
  6. Blaze Of Glory
  7. Lay Your Hands On Me
  8. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  9. Blood On Blood
  10. Bad Medicine ~ Shout
  11. Help
  12. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  13. In These Arms
  14. Livin' On A Prayer
  15. I'll Be There For You
Bonus tracks enregistrés durant la tournée 92-93.
  1. With A Little Help From My Friends
  2. Love for Sale
  3. Little Bit Of Soul
  4. Fever ~ It's My Life ~ We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
  5. Wild In The Streets
  6. The Hardest Part Is The Night (live 1985)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.