This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 26 février 2012

KEEP THE FAITH - CD Album Allemand - Réf. 518 247-2

Edition limitée incluant un CD bonus de titres live ou acoustic.
  1. I Believe
  2. Keep The Faith
  3. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  4. In These Arms
  5. Bed Of Roses
  6. If I Was Your Mother
  7. Dry County
  8. Woman In Love
  9. Fear
  10. I Want You
  11. Blame It On The Love Of Rock N Roll
  12. Little Bit Of Soul
  13. Save A Prayer
CD Bonus :
  1. Keep The faith (live)
  2. In These Arms (live)
  3. Blaze Of Glory (live)
  4. I'll Be There For You (live)
  5. Lay Your Hands On Me (live)
  6. Bad Medicine (live)
  7. Bed Of Roses (acoustic)
  8. Never Say Goodbye (acoustic)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.