This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 24 février 2012

WE'RE HOME FOR X-MAS '95 - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. ATS 001-2

Double CD enregistré au Count Basie Theater, Red Bank New Jersey le 21 décembre 1995. excellente qualité audience.
  1. Rockin' All Over The World
  2. Something For The Pain
  3. Damned
  4. Blood On Blood
  5. Tumbling Dice
  6. (It's Hard) Letting You Go
  7. Lie To Me
  8. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  9. Crazy
  10. These Days
  11. Heaven Help Us All
  12. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  13. Walking The Dog
  14. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  15. Walking The Dog
  16. Bad Medicine
  17. Always
  18. Livin' On A Prayer (acoustic)
  19. House Of The Rising Sun
  20. You Give Love A Bad Name
  21. Keep The Faith
  22. This Time
  23. I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas
  24. Run Rudolph Run

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.