This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 24 février 2012

IN MY ARMS AT CHRISTMAS - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. SE-444

Concert enregistré en 1993 dans le New Jersey. Qualité soundboard.
  1. Keep The Faith
  2. Blaze Of Glory
  3. In These Arms
  4. You Give Love A Bad Name
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  7. Blood On Blood
  8. Bad Medicine
  9. Shout
  10. Livin' On A Prayer
  11. I'll Be There For You
  12. I'd Die For You
  13. Wild In The Streets

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.