This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2200 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

dimanche 4 mars 2012

CAPTAIN CRUSHS SUPERSHOW - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. TSE-CD-2001-1

Concert radio enregistré le 30 août 2000 au Leitzigrung Stadium de Zurich.
  1. Intro
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
  5. Say It Isn't So
  6. One Wild Night
  7. Born To Be My Baby
  8. It's My Life
  9. Runaway (piano version)
  10. Bed Of Roses
  11. Two Story Town
  12. I Got The Girl
  13. Wild In The Streets
  14. Just Older
  15. Lay Your Hands On Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.