This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

jeudi 22 mars 2012

LIVE AT THE FORUM - CD Bootleg Silver - Réf. SWN 002/2

Double CD pour ce concert enregistré au Forum d'Assago de Milan en 1993. Six bonus tracks en fin de deuxième CD.
  1. You Give Love A Bad Name
  2. Can't Help Falling In Love
  3. Bed Of Roses
  4. Keep The Faith
  5. Blaze Of Glory
  6. Dry County
  7. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  8. In These Arms
  9. With A Little Help From My Friends
  10. Livin' On A Prayer
  11. Bad Medicine
Bonus tracks :
  1. Born To Be My Baby
  2. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  3. Wild in The Streets
  4. Lay Your Hands On Me
  5. Blood On Blood
  6. Walk This Way (avec Steven Typer et Joe Perry)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.